Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful week and a friendly nice to meet you to my newest readers!
Like so many others, I have one of those Monday through Friday office jobs like you see in Office Space only I don’t have a Red stapler. My stapler is Swingline and I do have a red pair of scissors, does that count for anything? It should!
For me Friday is a special day especially during weeks like this one. It’s wasn’t an awful week it was just jam packed with issue after issue and not one seemed to have a simple resolution.
To celebrate and look on the bright side, I wanted to share some of the funnier and happier moments of my week and find out how your week has gone!
- I finished A Court of Thorns and Roses audiobook. This book seriously gives me chills, makes me laugh, and brings me to tears. It’s such a powerful beginning to an astounding series.
- I got to watch Avengers: Infinity War last night! Without spoiling anything, I highly recommend going to see it if you are even slightly a Marvel fan!
- My daughter started using Sign Language to communicate with me! It’s so cool to see her grow and start becoming a fully functional child. She’s growing too fast!
- It’s World of Warcraft night!! I haven’t had enough quality time with my Monk or Rogue lately. I also started a Death Knight! Time for the fiancé and me to kick some quest butt!
- Next week marks my last curriculum class before starting my college degree capstone. It took me 7 years to get to this point but graduation is just months away!!
With all the small annoyances that cumulated into a fireball of frustration and some tears, reminding myself of those good moments really helped brighten my mood!
What were the highlights of your week? Are you looking forward to something special this weekend?
I’d love to hear about your week both good and bad!
Happy Friday to one and all!!